May 30, 2011

Weekend pics ! xo

Hi !

I had the most amazing time this weekend ^^.
Friday I had to attend 2 birthdayparties, saturday I had to do a fashion show and
sunday I went to see the new pirates of the Carribean 4 - On strangers tides.

Ready for the B'day parties
Scarf-UO, Lace body-New yorker, Jeans-Pull n Bear, Belt-H&m



Webcampics backstage !

She's so pretty and she's got awsome make up.


Shana Verhoeven - Our designer



Her collection

Me backstage.

It was a long day but I had a blast !
Saw a lot of creative collections.

Sunday was a day to rest after my usual family breakfast,
I tried to studdy a bit (which failed) and eventually I turned out
spending my evening entertaining my sisters cat en going to
see Pirates of the Carribean  4. Although it's not with the original
actors such as Orlando and Keira it's still a good movie.
Felt a bit stupid when we were laughing so loud then to find out
we were the only one laughing. (me and my sisters that is.)

Hope you guys had a great weekend too !

xoxo
Ren.